Monday, November 20, 2023

Deepest Sympathy!

Hello Again!

Been in the craft room this afternoon, playing around with Papertrey Ink products..

Deciding to create a Sympathy card with these products, I know that a lot of people struggle to create these types of cards, figured it was good to show some products from Fresh Florals Stamp set and Love to Layer - Leaves Die..


I die cut some leaves out of white card stock and added inks to create a more Autumn toned leaves, wetting the card stock and scrunching the card stock to give more dimension.

With stamps from the Fresh Florals Stamp Set, I created an inked background, adding a sentiment from the same stamp set..

I then added my leaves and finished off with some pearls for more accents.

This is one card I feel could be given to more of a male recipient but would work for anyone...

I am hoping this gives you some inspiration to look through your stash and realise we can use products from Autumn collections to create something other then Autumn..

Hoping to be back again soon with more card, this time with MFT..

Have a great rest of the day!

Hugs

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace on Earth!

Hello Again! Gosh hard to believe I am back here again with another card creation, it seems my mojo has returned and when I have a quiet mom...