Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Peace on Earth!

Hello Again!

Gosh hard to believe I am back here again with another card creation, it seems my mojo has returned and when I have a quiet moment I have been back in the craft room just creating for fun...

This card I created was using non Christmas stamps, in fact it is a set from Papertrey Ink called Fresh Florals, this was from the Fall Release and I wanted to share that you can stretch other stamps in your collection to create Christmas related cards...


I took a circle die and lightly drew around it onto a piece of white card stock, so I would have a base to work a wreath around...

I then took several stamps from Fresh Florals and inks from Pinkfresh Studio and began to add layers to create a wreath, once I was happy with the look I then took a stamp from an older stamp set from MFT Stamps called Bitty Holiday Wishes, stamping Peace on Earth to a piece of Black Licorice card stock and embossing with Gold Embossing Powder, die cutting using Skinny Strips die, adding this to the centre of the wreath..

I completed this card by adding gold and clear sequins along with red enamel dots..

I hope you find some inspiration to pull out sets that are not necessarily related to that holiday or season that we are currently in and create a card..

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Joy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace on Earth!

Hello Again! Gosh hard to believe I am back here again with another card creation, it seems my mojo has returned and when I have a quiet mom...