Sunday, November 26, 2023

Mod and Merry!

Happy Sunday to you all!

Spent sometime in the craft room this afternoon and it felt good to just sit and create, to which I don't get a lot of time of especially at this time of the year running my business..

I had received some goodies from MFT Stamps and was excited to pull out my box and play around with one of the latest sets called Mod and Merry..



Such a fun set and so versatile to create so many cards with..

I had a surf around on Pinterest to get the creative juices flowing and found a card with a tree that looked like it had small images to create the image of a tree, so that was my inspiration to this card..

I took a blank piece of white card stock and placing some masking tape to create an outline of a tree, I then took stamps from the Mod and Merry stamp set and stamped in colours of Red Hot, Ripe Raspberry, Sno Cone, Cement Gray, Wild Cherry, Tropical Teal, Summer Splash, Cornflower and Blue Yonder..

I then trimmed out the stamped piece and added to a white card base..

Moving onto a sentiment that I took from the Sweetest Holiday Wishes, stamping onto some Black Licorice card stock that I then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder..Adding this to the base of the card with a strip of Red Hot card stock..

Completing the card by adding this to a Cement Gray card base and some clear and gold sequins..

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Joy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace on Earth!

Hello Again! Gosh hard to believe I am back here again with another card creation, it seems my mojo has returned and when I have a quiet mom...