Sunday, March 19, 2023

New Blog!

Hello There

It's close to 3 years since I blogged and almost a year since my blog closed down...Wordpress for me was great but with not using it all the time it was costing money that I just did not have spare..

With starting the business that Darryl and I were going to start and putting all my effort, passion and creativity into my new Florist business Willow on the Lane, I found that it was hard to also maintain my card making and crafting..I have now since found a more balanced life and although I don't craft quite as much as I used to, it is nice to pop into the craft room at times and have a little play around..

At first when I did start back up my mojo was completely gone and found it was a little bit of a downer as I thought it had disappeared forever, but not to be, as recently I relaxed and it is back and I am loving it..

What with creating cards and starting to share again, I felt that although these days blogging has taken a back seat to most of the social media aspects of sharing these days, I knew I wanted to keep a record for myself, so here I am again with a new blog similar name to last time Simple by Design, but seeing as I could not restore my previous on I added the S onto Design and so you will all still know who I am and well anyone new they will understand who I am swell..

I hope you will pop in here every now and then and see what I am up to or even if I am not around, please feel free to see my other creative pursuits in my business and follow me over on Instagram there..

Still tweaking this blog but for now I wanted to share the card I created on Saturday and posted on today over on Instagram..

Using many of my favourite brands, Clearly Besotted, Cheeky Monkey, MFTstamps, Fab Foliage Pretty Pink Posh, Window Frames and Pinkfresh Studio, Ink - Sky Blue 

Some products maybe a little older and no longer available for purchase apologies for that as I am just getting back into crafting this will be something that I will have to look at or give you other alternatives to use..

I will have links eventually at the bottom of the post for you to click on but for now just click on the links within the post to view..

If you know me and my style of creating it is simple and casual a lot of the time..

The card itself is pretty explanatory, but if your wanting to know more information just yell out..

Thanks for passing by and checking out the new blog, will see you here again or on social media..

Have a great rest of the weekend..

Joy x

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! I've always loved your style in cardmaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Joy, so happy to see you here again! Looking forward to seeing your designs again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Joy! So nice to see a new blog from you. I tried to start up a new one but was not able to figure out how to do it. Your designs are always so creative and I look forward to seeing more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start on your new blog. So much change in your life, I'm sure you will build up a bit of a following here as people get more and more annoyed with Instagram. I keep my blog alive just for the Flower challenge blog but I think more and more of concentrating back on the blog as time goes by. Fabulous card love the cheeky monkey

    ReplyDelete

Peace on Earth!

Hello Again! Gosh hard to believe I am back here again with another card creation, it seems my mojo has returned and when I have a quiet mom...