Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Botanicals and Butterflies!

Hello!

Firstly, before I jump into today's creation, I just wanted to send out a huge note of thanks to each and everyone of you in this beautiful crafting community that has welcomed me back with open arms and such beautiful warmth and kindness, it's like being wrapped in a big hug and I am truly grateful..

So yesterday had a little play time and created a card using multiple companies gorgeous products..

Namely, Pinkfresh Studio, Botanicals and Butterflies stamp, stencil and die set...what fun these are and I am loving the layered stencils to create such a fun look..



Once I finished creating the main image, I also used a Spellbinders, Loops Embossing Folder to create a soft background for the main image..

Finishing off with a sentiment from Taylored Expressions, Simple Strips stamps and die and some Pretty Pink Posh, Sparkling Clear Sequins..

I hope you have a wonderful day and I will see you all next time!

Hugs

Joy x

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Joy! I hope to see more of your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete

Peace on Earth!

Hello Again! Gosh hard to believe I am back here again with another card creation, it seems my mojo has returned and when I have a quiet mom...