Sunday, June 11, 2023

Layering Dogwood!

Hello and Happy Sunday!

I am finally back creating cards yet again...it's been quite busy running my little business of late, with Mother's Day being huge and recovering from all of the mammoth lead up and a huge 19hrs of standing and creating flowers for all those lovely Mum's out there, needless to say I haven't had much time in between to do much else and when I have had that time, all I have wanted to do is veg out in front of the TV..

This weekend however we are on a long weekend and it has been so nice to just be able to take sometime and create in the craft room..

So I pulled out the Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers Dogwood set and went about die cutting pieces and gluing together, giving dimension where I could with foam tape..

I added this to a circle die cut that I had embossed with the Spellbinders Orange Peel Embossing Folder, adding this to a white card base, but having it hang off the edge of the card..

I took the matching stamp and die set called Birthday Wishes also from Honey Bee Stamps and embossed with white embossing powder onto Cement Gray card stock from MFT Stamps, adding the sentiment under the Layered Dogwood..

I kept to my normal style of clean and simple..

I have to admit it was a lot of die cutting and putting together, one which needed patience from me and sometimes I don't have a lot of LOL but still enjoyed the process..

I hope that you all like the card and thanks for stopping by today..hoping to jump into the craft room this afternoon and create more..

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Hugs

Joy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace on Earth!

Hello Again! Gosh hard to believe I am back here again with another card creation, it seems my mojo has returned and when I have a quiet mom...