Saturday, April 8, 2023

Magnolia!

Hello!

Hope you all having a great Easter...it has turned to cooler weather here today and some more needed rain yesterday, which has been lovely..

It was lovely sitting in the craft room yesterday and watching the storms roll in..hope your all having a crafty day today..


So I pulled out an older MFT stamps set called Magnolia Blossoms, I think this is now a retired set but I still find that colouring flower images and keeping it very simple on the card can make for some really pretty cards, for this one I decided to create a sympathy card...as we all know these are the types of cards that are really hard to create and yet hard to find some inspiration for too, so hopefully this card creation gives you some inspiration to pull out your flower stamps and create something similar..

I stamped the image out onto white card stock, coloured in with Copics and Polychromo Pencils, cut around the image using the Brother Scan n Cut..

I then took a panel of white card stock, added some blending with Doe ink from Pinkfresh Studio, added some Cement Gray card stock strips to the base of the panel, added my image along with a stamped and embossed sentiment from Taylored Expressions, Simple Strips Background and completed the card by adding some pearls..

Enjoy the rest of your day and I look forward to being back here again soon with another project!

Joy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace on Earth!

Hello Again! Gosh hard to believe I am back here again with another card creation, it seems my mojo has returned and when I have a quiet mom...