Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Lovely Layers Wildflowers!

Hello Again!

Gosh, this must be quite a shock seeing 2 posts from me almost together...I had a lovely weekend creating in the craft room, albeit only a couple of cards, but it was nice to be back in there just creating for fun..

So today, I chose to use another set from Honeybee Stamps called Lovely Layers Wildflowers and create a sympathy card, these types are cards are not only handy in my Florist business but ones that we also find hard to create, so I hope this card gives you some inspiration..

I die cut one of the flowers and added dimension where I could with ink blending and some foam tape..

I took some Sno Cone card stock and die cut a circle window to which I added to a white card base and using a scrap piece I did some foiling using the Dazzling Diamonds from Spellbinders, along with foiling a sentiment from the Sentiments for Everyday..

Adhering all these pieces to the front of the card and completing by adding some pearls..

I hope you enjoy the rest of the day, I will be hitting the Florist Studio after lunch to complete some work ahead of a fresh load of flowers that will be due in tomorrow..

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Joy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace on Earth!

Hello Again! Gosh hard to believe I am back here again with another card creation, it seems my mojo has returned and when I have a quiet mom...