Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Papertrey Ink - Fun Frames Leaves!

Hello Everyone!

Back again with another card creation for you..

The lovely girls from Papertrey Ink invited me to create some cards with the latest August release products, so excited to bring you some creations sharing these wonderful products..

Papertrey Ink has been a company that I have not only drooled over their products for years but also the designers and the amazing creations that they come up with each month..

So when given the opportunity to work with the gorgeous products I could not say no as this is a dream come true, so thank you Papertrey Ink and especially my good friend Melissa Phillips for asking me to guest design for you..


So my first cards I wanted the show piece to be the Fun Frames Leaves die and in my true style of simplicity, I chose to die cut out of white card stock and blend some inks of Autumn tones onto the leaves..

With the selections of inks I still had on my table I took a white card base and added some grey tones to the centre of the card stock so it would make the frames die cut stand out..

I added the die cut to the white card base and taking some sentiments from the Give Thanks Sentiments I stamped with black ink onto more white card stock, trimming each of these down and adding to the front of the card along with some clear sequins to complete the look..

I will be back again in a couple of days with yet another creation for you to feast your eyes on..in the meantime, check out the new release at HERE and also the blog for loads of inspiration from the team..

Have a great rest of the day!

Hugs

Joy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace on Earth!

Hello Again! Gosh hard to believe I am back here again with another card creation, it seems my mojo has returned and when I have a quiet mom...